The Kids Program we offer is a low cost experience for children who are interested in leaning about horses and greenspace. We meet every Sunday 2:30pm-4:30pm activities include feeding, grooming, learning about care and techniques with the horses. You might be mucking a stalls one day, picking hooves the next! The more you come the more you learn and the more you are able to be around and handle the horses with confidence. We only ask a donation of $20 a month (the cost of a bale of hay!) for your participation. Please remember to bring your monthly donation as it truly goes a long way in keeping our horses healthy by going to veterinary/farrier costs. Boots, long sleeves and jeans are required as it can get muddy or dusty. Please note Sundays are group participation and volunteering and no rides are given, if you are interested in learning to ride or want to sponsor a horse in order to gain access to them please visit our Donation or Sponsorship page. We look forward to seeing some friendly new faces down here at the ranch soon!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and reply with your/your child’s information.
- Order your mandatory t-shirt by clicking here.
- Please click, print and fill out the Liability forms below in order to guarantee you can volunteer on the day you come.
- Parking: As soon as you enter the equestrian center, turn left and park in the lot that’s right there. Click here for a view of where to park.
- Kindly bring your $20 monthly donation to your first orientation.